Russian Billiard Pool is a free Android Game developed by M-Games, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Russian Billiard Pool PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The best Russian Billiard simulator!
Play online with your friends!
Super realistic physics and stunning 3d graphics!
The most interesting pool game ever!
Ask about our opinion, Russian Billiard Pool provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Mega Pack r.485 the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Russian Billiard Pool on PC
To download and install Russian Billiard Pool for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Russian Billiard Pool on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Russian Billiard Pool on PC.
Download Russian Billiard Pool for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Russian Billiard Pool Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Russian Billiard Pool, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Russian Billiard Pool on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.