Running Distance Tracker + is the newest Health & Fitness release developed and published by Fitness22. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Running Distance Tracker + PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Running Tracker+ tracks your distance, pace, calories and more. Its the most accurate running distance / time tracker available on the market, packed into the simplest & most gorgeous interface. It includes access to your music player + voice feedback guiding you as you run towards your target distance / time. It also maintains a history of your runs and improvements over time, and shows you a complete log of your running activities.
– Most accurate distance / time tracking available
– Average & current pace tracking
– Running GPS with Maps & running routes
– Calories spent
– Voice feedback letting you know your progress as you run. Customizable per distance / time.
– Run log: run history tracking with monthly averages
– Music player access
Comments? Ideas? Feedback?
we're here for you: email@example.com
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Running Distance Tracker + first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Burraco: la sfida PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Running Distance Tracker + on PC
To download and install Running Distance Tracker + for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Running Distance Tracker + on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Running Distance Tracker + on PC.
Download Running Distance Tracker + for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Running Distance Tracker + Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Running Distance Tracker +, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Running Distance Tracker + on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.