Rummy 2020 – Free Offline Rummy Game is a free Android Game developed by Yarsa Games, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Rummy 2020 – Free Offline Rummy Game PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Rummy is an offline game played between 2 to 5 players with 13 cards each.
The main objective of the rummy game is to create a pure sequence of cards (example: A23) of the same suit or set (example: KKK) same value cards. When a player gets required Runs and Sets using the cards in hand, a player can declare a game.
Rummy is mostly played between 2 to 5 players with 13 cards each and 1 or 2 decks. In this rummy, a player must have a pure sequence (First Life), pure or impure sequence (Second Life) and a set of four cards to show or declare a game.
If a player is unable to make pure sequence (First Life), then the player will get 80 points in total.
If a player is able to make pure sequence (First Life) then the rest of the invalid sets of cards will be counted.
– Offline game.
– Auto arrange the cards
– Control game speed.
– Game statistics.
– Easy to play and manage.
– Excellent bots to play with.
– Continue the last game from where you left.
– Game rules are included inside the game.
– No delay while playing.
– No login required
We hope you enjoy playing this Rummy (or, Rammy, Rami) whatever you call it in your language.
Rummy 2020 – Free Offline Rummy Game provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Pyone Play Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Rummy 2020 – Free Offline Rummy Game on PC
To download and install Rummy 2020 – Free Offline Rummy Game for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Rummy 2020 – Free Offline Rummy Game on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Rummy 2020 – Free Offline Rummy Game on PC.
Download Rummy 2020 – Free Offline Rummy Game for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Rummy 2020 – Free Offline Rummy Game Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Rummy 2020 – Free Offline Rummy Game, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Rummy 2020 – Free Offline Rummy Game on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.