Rugo – Icon Pack is a free Personalization App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Rugo – Icon Pack PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Simply an icon pack with the effect of crumpled paper.
Do not forget to install your favorite launcher to use this package.
-Open the Rugo application – Icon Pack and inside it go to the menu that is in the upper left.
-Select set or apply.
-The list of all the supported launchers and those installed in the first place will appear.
-Select the one of your preference and press accept.
-You do not have any installed launcher just select it and it will take you to the download link of it.
-Your icon pack is ready.
– 4300+ Custom icons.
-85 Custom wallpapers.
-Intelligent request of icons via email.
-Application easy and simple.
-Support for the following launchers:
Nova launcher, Smart Launcher, Abc launcher, Action Launcher, ADW Launcher, Apex, Launcher, Aviate Launcher, CM Themes, Evie Launcher, Go launcher, Holo Launcher, Holo Pro, Lucid Launcher, M Launcher, Mini Launcher, Next Launcher, Nougat Launcher, Solo Launcher, V Launcher, ZenUI Launcher, Zero Launcher and more.
-It is not compatible with the default launcher of your samsung or huawei phone.
-Support limited in launcher go launcher because it does not support masking icons.
-This package of icons uses the CandyBar board.
-Interface Graphic in several languages.
-Make your requests and you will receive an immediate response.
Rugo – Icon Pack provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Fix Let Apps Run In The Background Resetting On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Rugo – Icon Pack on PC
To download and install Rugo – Icon Pack for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Rugo – Icon Pack on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Rugo – Icon Pack on PC.
Download Rugo – Icon Pack for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Rugo – Icon Pack Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Rugo – Icon Pack, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Rugo – Icon Pack on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.