RTP Play is a free Entertainment App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on RTP Play PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Access over 20 live broadcasts and thousands of content with your RTP Play app.
With RTP Play you can:
– Watch programs, channels and live streams;
– Access exclusive content;
– Listen to radio programs and podcasts;
– Transfer audio content to take with you;
– Browse the wide range of programs through our catalog of genres and channels;
– Continue to see / hear from where you stayed;
– Save your favorite content;
– Stream content to your TV using Chromecast or AirPlay;
– Access all RTP programming;
…and much more!
Also available for Android, AndroidTV, IOS and AppleTV.
RTP Play where all the programs meet!
If you would like to make a suggestion or report a problem with the application, please contact us at email@example.com.
The programs have different broadcast rights, which determines the time they are available.
Broadcasting rights control which programs can be watched live inside and outside the country.
By selecting the INSTALL option, you are allowing the RTP Play application to be downloaded and installed on your device, allowing future versions to be updated as they arise. Automatic updating of this app only happens if you have enabled the corresponding option on your device
You can access our Terms and Conditions at:
RTP Play provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Billiard free PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install RTP Play on PC
To download and install RTP Play for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type RTP Play on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy RTP Play on PC.
Download RTP Play for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More RTP Play Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using RTP Play, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running RTP Play on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.