RS File Manager : File Explorer EX is a free Productivity App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on RS File Manager : File Explorer EX PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
File Management app RS File Manager – RS File Explorer is the ultimate File Manager for Android.
Free, Safe, Simple, Manage your files efficiently and easily with RS File Manager. RS File Manager – RS File Explorer is easy and powerful file explorer for Android devices. It's free, fast and full featured.
Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut, Copy, Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, zip, unzip, and Bookmark etc.
With RS File Manager – RS File Explorer, you can easily manage your files and folders on your device and cloud storages. Also you can find how many files and apps you have on your device immediately after opening RS File Manager.
● Disk Analysis : analyze your space usage, large files, file categories, recent files, folder size
● Cloud Drive access : Google Drive™, Dropbox, OneDrive
● Manage your network storages : FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV
● Local area network : SMB 2.0, NAS, NFS, CIFS, FTP, HTTP
● Efficient file search : Search for your file immediately
● App manager
● Root explorer
● Compress and Decompress : Zip, Rar, 7zip
● USB OTG
● Access files from PC
● Favorite and bookmark folders or files
● Thumbnails for images and video as well as for various file types
● View APK files as ZIP
● Share – send files by Bluetooth, email, or whatever the device supports
● Easily work with Zip (as if it was normal folder)
● File Encryption : 128-bit encryption
With RS File Manager – RS File Explorer, you have 100% control over your file system and everything can be found easily organized.
Languages supported by the RS file explorer include English( en ), Arabic ( ar ), German ( de ), Spanish ( es ), French ( fr ), Italian ( it ), Portuguese ( pt ), Russian ( ru ), etc.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced RS File Manager : File Explorer EX first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Hunters War PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install RS File Manager : File Explorer EX on PC
To download and install RS File Manager : File Explorer EX for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type RS File Manager : File Explorer EX on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy RS File Manager : File Explorer EX on PC.
Download RS File Manager : File Explorer EX for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More RS File Manager : File Explorer EX Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using RS File Manager : File Explorer EX, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running RS File Manager : File Explorer EX on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.