RPG Simple Dice is a free Android Game developed by ToolboxDev, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on RPG Simple Dice PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
RPG Simple Dice is the most easy to use dice roller app for tabletop RPG games.
– default dice: d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20 and d100
– custom dice: make a d3 or any other die specifying the number of sides
– roll X times the dice (1 ~ 100)
– modifier (-100 ~ +100)
* No ads or weird permissions
I hope you enjoy it! Any suggestions please send me an e-mail. Thank you.
** Beta version available, please subscribe and help us to improve the app!
Images are provided by:
– Delapouite (http://delapouite.com/) under the CC BY 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/);
– Google (https://material.io/icons/) under the Apache License Version 2.0.
RPG Simple Dice provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to move a photo out of the Selfies album on iOS [Guide]
Download and Install RPG Simple Dice on PC
To download and install RPG Simple Dice for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type RPG Simple Dice on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy RPG Simple Dice on PC.
Download RPG Simple Dice for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More RPG Simple Dice Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using RPG Simple Dice, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running RPG Simple Dice on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.