Roster-Calendar Pro is a free Android App developed by Michael Heinz, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Roster-Calendar Pro PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Quickly enter your shift patterns into your calendar. Just choose your shift, morning, regular or late and tap the corresponding day. You can define work times, colors, names and many more to fit your needs. With our unique app you can create your whole shift pattern in less than a minute. No app can beat this.
– free editable templates.
– single tap to add or delete calendar entries.
– double tap to switch shift entries
– choose work times, names, colors and more.
– option to add notes to any calendar day
– public holidays for 38 countries
– widget for view shifts (today and tomorrow)
– week number
– export of services as PDF-file
– matching of your services in your device calendar (manual and automatic)
– automatically add recurring shift cycles to roster-calendar
– automatically delete of shifts
– calculations for total hours of shifts
– additional entries in shift calendar for second shift (double shift)
– Online Backup/Restore
– daily entry of overtime
– password protection
– data exchange Android <-> iOS
– planning of holidays/vacation/trips
Roster-Calendar Pro provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Bubble Shooter and Friends Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Roster-Calendar Pro on PC
To download and install Roster-Calendar Pro for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Roster-Calendar Pro on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Roster-Calendar Pro on PC.
Download Roster-Calendar Pro for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Roster-Calendar Pro Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Roster-Calendar Pro, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Roster-Calendar Pro on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.