Rope Around! is a free Puzzle Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Rope Around! PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
You have a rope, so use it wisely
Connect all pins to light everything up
Can you solve all puzzles?
Rope Around! provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Get A Live Word Count In Google Docs In Chrome [Guide]
Download and Install Rope Around! on PC
To download and install Rope Around! for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Rope Around! on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Rope Around! on PC.
Download Rope Around! for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Rope Around! Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Rope Around!, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Rope Around! on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.