ROME: Total War – Barbarian Invasion is a free Strategy Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on ROME: Total War – Barbarian Invasion PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Menaced by Barbarian hordes, the Roman Empire faces a day of reckoning. As one of 18 factions, take up arms to defend Rome, or spearhead its destruction.
CLASSIC GAMEPLAY IN A NEW SETTING
Engage in turn-based strategy and real-time battles to determine the fate of Rome.
FORMIDABLE BARBARIAN FACTIONS
Invade the Roman Empire as a fearsome Barbarian tribe.
CAMPAIGN ON THE MOVE
Form a horde! And capture or sack settlements across the map.
BUILT FOR MOBILE
Enjoy intuitive touch controls and a user interface designed for mobile gaming.
ENORMOUS 3D BATTLES
Turn your screen into a dynamic battlefield with thousands of units in action.
This game requires Android 8, and is officially supported on the following devices:
• Google Pixel
• Google Pixel XL
• Google Pixel 2
• Google Pixel 2 XL
• Google Pixel 3
• Google Pixel 3 XL
• Google Pixel 3a
• Google Pixel 3a XL
• HTC U12+
• Huawei Nexus 6P
• Huawei Honor 8
• Huawei Honor 10
• Huawei Mate 10
• Huawei Mate 20
• Huawei Mate 20 Lite
• LG V30+
• Meizu X8
• Motorola Moto Z2 Force
• Nokia 8
• OnePlus 3T
• OnePlus 5T
• OnePlus 6T
• Razer Phone
• Samsung Galaxy S7
• Samsung Galaxy Note8
• Samsung Galaxy S8
• Samsung Galaxy Note9
• Samsung Galaxy S9
• Samsung Galaxy S10
• Samsung Galaxy S10+
• Samsung Galaxy S10e
• Samsung Galaxy Tab S4
• Sony Xperia XZ1
• Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact
• Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
• Xiaomi Mi 5
• Xiaomi Mi 6
• Xiaomi Pocophone F1
If your device is updated to Android 8 or later, has 3GB of RAM, and uses one of the following chipsets:
• Qualcomm Snapdragon 670/810/820/821/835/845
• HiSilicon Kirin 710/950/970/980
• Samsung Exynos 8890/8895/9810/9820
• MediaTek Helio P20
Your device may run the game, but does not meet the requirements for official support.
© 2002–2019 The Creative Assembly Limited. Originally developed by The Creative Assembly Limited. Originally published by SEGA. Creative Assembly, the Creative Assembly logo, Total War, Rome: Total War and the Total War logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of The Creative Assembly Limited. SEGA and the SEGA logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Corporation. Developed for and published on Android by Feral Interactive Limited. Android is a trademark of Google LLC. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced ROME: Total War – Barbarian Invasion first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Set Up Face ID On iPhone X [Guide]
Download and Install ROME: Total War – Barbarian Invasion on PC
To download and install ROME: Total War – Barbarian Invasion for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type ROME: Total War – Barbarian Invasion on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy ROME: Total War – Barbarian Invasion on PC.
Download ROME: Total War – Barbarian Invasion for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More ROME: Total War – Barbarian Invasion Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using ROME: Total War – Barbarian Invasion, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running ROME: Total War – Barbarian Invasion on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.