Roku is the newest Entertainment release developed and published by Roku Inc.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Roku PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The Roku® mobile app is a free application for iOS® and Android™ devices that turns your mobile device into our ultimate streaming companion for Roku streaming players and Roku TVs.
To use the Roku mobile app, you must connect your phone or tablet to the same wireless network as your Roku device. Certain features require a compatible Roku device, and may require logging in to your Roku account.
Complement your Roku streaming experience and use the Roku mobile app to:
• Use your phone or tablet as a remote control for your Roku device
• Browse a hand-picked selection of great movies and TV shows using What’s On
• Use your voice or mobile keyboard to search for movies, TV shows, actors and directors
• Launch your favorite channels directly from your mobile device
• Add channels and games from the Roku Channel Store
• Listen to audio from streaming movies or shows through your headphones with Private listening *
• Cast videos, photos, and music to your TV using Play on Roku
• Use your mobile keyboard to enter text on your Roku device
• Follow your favorite movies, shows and actors/directors using My Feed
THIS APP REQUIRES A ROKU STREAMING PLAYER OR ROKU TV™
Certain features require compatible Roku devices and may require logging in to your Roku account.
· Roku Search is available only when your connected Roku streaming player or Roku TV supports this functionality. Roku Search is not available in Mexico.
· Searching by voice is available in English in the US and Canada only.
· The Roku app is available in English language only in Mexico.
* Mobile Private Listening is available for Roku Express, Express+, Roku Streaming Stick (3600), Roku Premiere, Premiere+, Roku Ultra and Roku TVs
** Subscription or other payment may be required to access certain channel content. Channel availability is subject to change and varies by country.
For more information and troubleshooting help, go to http://support.roku.com
Ask about our opinion, Roku provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: The Cube on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Roku on PC
To download and install Roku for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Roku on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Roku on PC.
Download Roku for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Roku Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Roku, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Roku on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.