Rocket Sky! is a free Android Game developed by Kwalee Ltd, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Rocket Sky! PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
In Rocket Sky! you tap and hold the screen to launch your rocket as far into the sky as you can. Make sure not to overheat though, otherwise it’s game over!
Upgrade your rocket to reach new heights, break records and explore new planets. Past the sky, space is waiting for you!
Rocket Sky! features:
Simple and addictive gameplay
Numerous upgrades to keep you exploring
Variety of planets and rockets to unlock
Colourful 2D design
Rocket Sky! provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: US Police Cargo Transport Vehicles the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Rocket Sky! on PC
To download and install Rocket Sky! for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Rocket Sky! on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Rocket Sky! on PC.
Download Rocket Sky! for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Rocket Sky! Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Rocket Sky!, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Rocket Sky! on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.