Rocket Royale is the newest Action release developed and published by OneTonGames. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Rocket Royale PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The new chapter of battle royale games is here!
Rocket Royale is online battle royale shooter where the action takes place in a dying world. People desperately fight for their lives. But only one survivor… What a minute! In Rocket Royale not everyone is doomed! Everyone has a real chance to survive! Gather gears and build a rocket to leave this place. Or choose the hardest way and be the only survivor on the battlegrounds! Rocket Royale provides a lot of tactics by crafting and building covers around you! Increase your skills and you become the king of the battle royale!
Build your own way to the victory! Loot, shoot, gather resources and craft covers! In your arsenal more than 20 weapons and every weapon has its own rarity, parametres and attachments! Upgrade every weapon and work out your own style of playing! Make your own rules of survival! Good luck!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Rocket Royale first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Check Power Output Of A USB Port On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Rocket Royale on PC
To download and install Rocket Royale for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Rocket Royale on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Rocket Royale on PC.
Download Rocket Royale for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Rocket Royale Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Rocket Royale, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Rocket Royale on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.