Rocket Car Ball is a free Android Game developed by Words Mobile, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Rocket Car Ball PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Car battles and soccer go together like peanut butter and chocolate in Rocket Car Ball! This game lets you play football with rocket cars!
Strap in and rocket through the apocalypse desert arena, battle with off-road vehicles, garbage trucks & racing cars, jump and boost through your opponents and hit the ball into the opponent’s goal! Prove that you have what it takes to win in this #1 sports game with rocket cars!
– 10+ heavy weapons including rockets, missiles and shockwaves to knock out opponents
– Stunning 3D graphics and realistic physics simulation
– 3 thrilling game modes with hundreds of amazing levels in 4 beautiful apocalypse environments
– Dozens of racing cars with 50+ individual upgrades and characteristics
Rocket Car Ball provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: imo free video calls and chat PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Rocket Car Ball on PC
To download and install Rocket Car Ball for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Rocket Car Ball on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Rocket Car Ball on PC.
Download Rocket Car Ball for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Rocket Car Ball Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Rocket Car Ball, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Rocket Car Ball on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.