RoboVox Voice Changer Pro is a free Music & Audio App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on RoboVox Voice Changer Pro PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Transform your voice with RoboVox and have your voice sound scary or funny, musical, evil or like famous robots! RoboVox is a voice recorder and voice changing app using vocoder technology.
Choose among 32 different voice styles and jam with the pitch and modulation settings by sliding your finger across the X-Y control field.
Modify your voice live with your headphones on, record your voice and play it back transformed or use the parrot mode that repeats your altered voice automatically.
Save your recording, send it via email or share it directly on SoundCloud.
Get it now and alienate your voice!
– 32 voice models such as Pitch Shift (Chipmunk, Helium voice), Discobot, Badman, Exorcist, Cylon, Dalek, Singing Robot, Vader, HAL, Stephen, Prophet
– X-Y control field for modifying pitch and modulation
– 3 different modes: real-time, parrot and recording
– Real-time mode (with headphones)
– Voice recording
– Share your results directly on SoundCloud
– Save and email your creations as WAV files
– Save your transformed voice as ringtone
– Vocoder with real-time FFT spectral analysis
More details at: http://www.mikrosonic.com/robovox
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced RoboVox Voice Changer Pro first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How to get low/full battery alerts on macOS [Guide]
Download and Install RoboVox Voice Changer Pro on PC
To download and install RoboVox Voice Changer Pro for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type RoboVox Voice Changer Pro on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy RoboVox Voice Changer Pro on PC.
Download RoboVox Voice Changer Pro for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More RoboVox Voice Changer Pro Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using RoboVox Voice Changer Pro, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running RoboVox Voice Changer Pro on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.