Roadtrippers – Trip Planner is the newest Travel & Local release developed and published by Roadtrippers. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Roadtrippers – Trip Planner PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Roadtrippers is the only map built for travelers. Plan your summer road trip with friends or find an amazing place nearby you never knew existed. You're always 5 minutes away from something awesome!
Discover millions of places, like local diners and quirky roadside attractions, or scenic points, national parks, and hotels. Get inspiration from our pre-made trip guides of some of the most interesting and once-in-a-lifetime routes you need to see at least once.
You can use Roadtrippers for free to find these great places and come up with some big ideas. Start plotting your route with up to 7 waypoints. When you're ready to go beyond 7, you'll need to upgrade to Roadtrippers Plus, which gives you up to 150 waypoints per trip and a ton more including collaborating with friends, exclusive deals, custom map styles, and offline maps.
Any trips you've saved or places you love will sync automatically across devices.
Note: Content currently USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand-focused only. Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Roadtrippers – Trip Planner first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Happy Women's Day Images PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Roadtrippers – Trip Planner on PC
To download and install Roadtrippers – Trip Planner for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Roadtrippers – Trip Planner on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Roadtrippers – Trip Planner on PC.
Download Roadtrippers – Trip Planner for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Roadtrippers – Trip Planner Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Roadtrippers – Trip Planner, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Roadtrippers – Trip Planner on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.