Roadie Driver is a free Android App developed by Roadie, Inc., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Roadie Driver PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
EARN CASH FOR DRIVING, YOUR WAY
Roadie is the easiest, most flexible way to make extra cash in the Gig economy. Drivers earn $8-$60 on local Gigs, and even more on long haul deliveries. With no interviews or vehicle requirements, it’s never been easier to sign up for a new side hustle!
• Choose deliveries that fit your schedule
• See pickup and dropoff details before you offer
• Deliver packages, not people
• Enjoy direct deposit into your bank account
WHAT’S NEW IN OUR DRIVER APP
Roadie puts you in the driver’s seat with more control over when and where you drive. Our new Driver App takes that even further by allowing you to:
• See more detailed information about deliveries, so you can be prepared ahead of time
• Choose your own navigation app
• Handle common pickup and delivery issues quickly and efficiently in the app, without a call to Support
Download the Roadie Driver App today and provide your feedback at email@example.com!
Ask about our opinion, Roadie Driver provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How to use multiple SSH connections on Linux with Pssh [Guide]
Download and Install Roadie Driver on PC
To download and install Roadie Driver for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Roadie Driver on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Roadie Driver on PC.
Download Roadie Driver for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Roadie Driver Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Roadie Driver, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Roadie Driver on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.