RiverApp – River flows is a free Weather App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on RiverApp – River flows PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
RiverApp is a must have to check river conditions!
RiverApp is the ideal application for kayakers, water sports enthusiasts, fishermen and anyone with river-related activities.
-> Water levels of 15,000 rivers in the USA and around the world
-> Historical data up to several years ago (Premium)
-> Water level and flow forecasts for many stations (Premium)
-> Map view of runnable kayaking routes and gauges
-> Water level and flow forecasts of the hydrological institutes
-> Custom river level alert by Push notifications
-> 2000 river sections for paddlers, Freestyle spots and Whitewater Parks with display of put in and take out locations.
-> Display of the navigability of kayaking routes (low water, medium water and high water)
-> Advanced Favorite Features: favorite rivers, favorite stations or favorite courses with
-> Water temperature in many rivers and lakes
-> Display / insertion of the navigability conditions of rivers (trees, dangers… etc)
– California Data Exchange Center
– Government of Canada (Wateroffice)
– PEGELONLINE (www.pegelonline.wsv.de)
– HVZ Baden Württemberg
– HDN Bayern
– Kanton Bern
– Land Kärnten
– Land Niederösterreich
– Regione Piemonte
– HVZ RLP
– Český hydrometeorologický ústav
– HVZ Sachsen-Anhalt
– Land Salzburg
– Scottish Environment Protection Agency
– Slovak hydrometeorological institute
– Agencija Republike Slovenije za okolje
– HWZ Steiermark
– HNZ Thüringen
– Land Tirol
– Serveur de données hydrométriques temps réel du bassin Rhône Méditerranée
– Land Vorarlberg
RiverApp and the listed organizations are not liable for any errors or omissions in the Information and shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage of any kind caused by its use.
RiverApp – River flows provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: New Ringtones 2021 the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install RiverApp – River flows on PC
To download and install RiverApp – River flows for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type RiverApp – River flows on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy RiverApp – River flows on PC.
Download RiverApp – River flows for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More RiverApp – River flows Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using RiverApp – River flows, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running RiverApp – River flows on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.