Ripple by ThedaCare is a free Medical App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Ripple by ThedaCare PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Start your journey to better health with a simple but meaningful change. The Ripple healthcare app from ThedaCare keeps you in better touch with your healthcare and on track to meet your personal goals. Manage appointments, access your personal health records — including insurance plan information — and even connect stats from your health tracker devices all through Ripple. Care management is now in your hands, 24/7.
All your health data — when and where you need it
– Securely access your own health records and medical history, including lab results
– Easily navigate and manage your benefits and save money with medication alerts
– Get reminders when you’re due for care
– Earn rewards for learning and taking action on your health needs and goals
Free to download and available for both iPhone and Android devices, this healthy living app makes it easier than ever to manage your personal health and wellness. It all starts with Ripple.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Ripple by ThedaCare first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How to set the program defaults in KDE Plasma 5 [Guide]
Download and Install Ripple by ThedaCare on PC
To download and install Ripple by ThedaCare for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Ripple by ThedaCare on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Ripple by ThedaCare on PC.
Download Ripple by ThedaCare for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Ripple by ThedaCare Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Ripple by ThedaCare, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Ripple by ThedaCare on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.