Ring – Always Home is a free Communication App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Ring – Always Home PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Neighborhood security starts here. Join millions of Americans and use the Ring app to get real time crime and safety alerts from your Neighbors. It's a neighborhood watch for the digital age that creates a ring of security around your neighborhood.
Also, if you have Ring cameras, use the Ring app to watch over your home from your phone.
By using this app, I agree to Ring's Terms of Service (https://ring.com/terms). See Privacy (https://ring.com/privacy) for additional information.
Ask about our opinion, Ring – Always Home provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Golf Volkswagen Drift Simulator New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Ring – Always Home on PC
To download and install Ring – Always Home for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Ring – Always Home on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Ring – Always Home on PC.
Download Ring – Always Home for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Ring – Always Home Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Ring – Always Home, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Ring – Always Home on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.