Ridiculous Fishing is a free Arcade Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Ridiculous Fishing PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
A handcrafted game about fishing with guns, chainsaws & toasters.
*****Now with Google Play Game Services leaderboards and achievements!*****
Follow Billy as he tries to find redemption from his uncertain past. Chase your destiny on the high seas and embark on a heroic quest for glory and gills.
* Hours of gameplay across the continents including a never-ending Infinite arcade world.
* Dozens of unlockables, weapons and items including popular fishing gear like the Most Expensive Hairdryer In The World and A Bowling Ball.
* Fish that become hats.
* No IAP – buy the game, play the game. No additional costs, no hidden fees. Even the hats are IAP-free.
* Fish that become hats.
Based on Vlambeer's popular 2010 original, Ridiculous Fishing was lovingly handcrafted over the course of two years by Vlambeer (Super Crate Box), Zach Gage (Spelltower, Bit Pilot, Unify) and Greg Wohlwend (Hundreds, Solipskier, Gasketball).
Winner of a mobile Design Award in 2013; Nominated for the 2011 Independent Games Festival Awards; Declared Most Important News Story 2011 by industry magazine Control International; Featured in The New York Times.
"Ridiculous Fishing is such a complete package that it's an effortless recommendation." ~ Eli Hodapp (TouchArcade) – (5 / 5)
"Every aspect of the game, from the rewarding upgrade system to the unique graphics, displays an intricate craftsmanship we rarely see on [mobile]." ~ Chris Reed (Slide2Play) – (4 / 4)
"Vlambeer's game is, as its title suggests, ridiculous. In its simple, gleeful rhythms of play, it's sublime, too." ~ EDGE – (9 / 10)
"One of the most mechanically satisfying experiences you'll ever find, and wrapped in a dazzlingly cool aesthetic." ~ Eli Cymet (Gamezebo) – (5 / 5)
"It makes the mass destruction of innocent sea life absolutely adorable." ~ Andrew Webster (The Verge)
"I've come to think of Ridiculous Fishing as the unofficial game of Wes Anderson's movie The Life Aquatic." ~ Rob Hearn (PocketGamer)
"Ridiculous Fishing is from an alternate [mobile] gaming universe where Nintendo is the production quality standard and action is everything." ~ Robert Ashley (A Life Well Wasted)
"A rare pearl amidst the endless sardines of [mobile] games." ~ Chris Bateman (International Hobo)
"I'm hooked up to an IV and playing Ridiculous Fishing. One is medicine, the other is a painkiller." ~ Ben Kuchera (PA Report)
"Ridiculous Fishing is something very special." ~ exp. Magazine
***IMPORTANT NOTE*** – If you are only seeing a black screen when running the game, please enable Developer Options under Settings and then make sure the "Disable HW overlays" option is selected (i.e. there's a checkmark in the box). Then try running the game again. If that doesn't help, please email us!
Also, Android tablets with a width of <640 pixels are not supported, including the Galaxy Tab 3 7.0.
Ask about our opinion, Ridiculous Fishing provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: MyRadar NOAA Weather Radar Ad Free Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Ridiculous Fishing on PC
To download and install Ridiculous Fishing for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Ridiculous Fishing on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Ridiculous Fishing on PC.
Download Ridiculous Fishing for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Ridiculous Fishing Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Ridiculous Fishing, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Ridiculous Fishing on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.