Ride with GPS – Bike Route Planning and Navigation is a free Health & Fitness App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Ride with GPS – Bike Route Planning and Navigation PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Ride with GPS is the best bike route planner, turn-by-turn voice navigation, and tracking app for cyclists, runners, and hikers. Get the best bike computer and activity tracker available, to plan, navigate, track, record, and share your activities. With a world class library of routes in every area, support for bluetooth sensors, Ride with GPS is your bike ride companion. Come experience our passion to make riding easy, safe and fun for cyclists worldwide.
• Plan a ride, then share or navigate it with our easy to use app
• Elevation profile updates in real time, showing elevation gain
• Add custom cuesheet entries and Points of Interest
• Search millions of community routes for one nearby. Editing tools let you customize from your own door
• Different maps ensure you can find the track, path, trail, or road for your next tour
RIDE, RUN, HIKE, AND MORE
• Reliably navigate and record your next ride sing minimal battery
• Love your Garmin or Wahoo ELEMNT? Use our route planner, then sync to your existing bike computer
• Compatible with running watches.
• Live logging provides real-time feedback from friends, family, and coaches
• Route navigation. Turn by turn guidance with voice prompts and cue sheets. Never get lost
• Reliable GPS logging. Recording accuracy and stability are important
• Bluetooth sensor support. Capture power, cadence, heart rate
• Download offline map regions, allowing you to confidently head into the unknown
• Use as a mile counter and speedometer for walks, runs, and hikes to make your personal goals
• Smart auto-pause ensures you have an accurate ride history
• Companion website with powerful editing tools, in case you forgot to turn off your recording before heading home
• Bicycle profiles for more accurate data. Keep your stats organized by equipment
• Log miles on your gear, so you can use maintenance tracking on our website
• We love all bikes! Whether you ride mountain, road ride, or adventure and gravel bike, our software is the perfect companion
• Not just bikes, we love all outdoor activities. Running, hiking, backpacking, marathon training, and more
• Take photos using your preferred camera app, and we’ll automatically associate them with your ride
• Photos with location data are geotagged on your ride
• Enhance your Garmin; even if you prefer your own bike GPS, Ride with GPS makes it easy to upload photos when you are done
ANALYZE SHARE AND INSPIRE
• Track your performance over time. Beat your own goals, challenge yourself. Elevation gain, heart rate zones, pace, average speed, cadence, average power, calories
• Train for your next marathon, triathlon, bike race, or ultra. Perform better, motivate yourself
• Publish your rides to social media, or keep them within our community.
• Love Strava? Setup Strava syncing to have your activities automatically post to their social network, so you can participate in segments and leaderboards
• Are you a Relive user? Use our app, and have your rides sync to their platform, creating your 3d video story
• Create stories using Ride Reports, a powerful bike blog, to share your adventures with friends and family
• Export FIT, TCX, GPX, or KML files
• Thousands of bike clubs and events use us to plan their rides
• Improve your fun and safety with Live Logging, so your friends and family can track your progress and give live feedback
Apple Watch (for our iOS app)
Ride With GPS supports all Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth 4/BTE/BTLE) sensors, including:
Wahoo Fitness Blue HR Strap
Wahoo Fitness Blue SC speed and cadence sensor
Wahoo Fitness RPM cadence sensor
Stages power meter
Polar Wearlink+ BTLE heartrate strap
Polar H7 Bluetooth Smart HR sensor
Zephyr HxM Bluetooth heart rate sensor
Topeak PanoBike Bluetooth Smart Cadence and Speed Sensor
Runtastic Speed and Cadence Bike Sensor
Powertap BTLE speed and cadence sensor
Come visit us at https://ridewithgps.com for more ways to improve your ride.
Ask about our opinion, Ride with GPS – Bike Route Planning and Navigation provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Cuddle, Group Voice ChatRoom, Find New Friends PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Ride with GPS – Bike Route Planning and Navigation on PC
To download and install Ride with GPS – Bike Route Planning and Navigation for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Ride with GPS – Bike Route Planning and Navigation on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Ride with GPS – Bike Route Planning and Navigation on PC.
Download Ride with GPS – Bike Route Planning and Navigation for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Ride with GPS – Bike Route Planning and Navigation Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Ride with GPS – Bike Route Planning and Navigation, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Ride with GPS – Bike Route Planning and Navigation on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.