Ricky Zoom™: Welcome to Wheelford is a free Casual Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Ricky Zoom™: Welcome to Wheelford PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Make room for the vroom! Explore Wheelford, the world of preschool TV show Ricky Zoom. Teaching friendship and teamwork and filled with zoomtastic bike rescues, it's an aspirational show for your little ones. The possibilities are endless on two wheels!
In this app you can meet the characters, test out their gadgets and look around the amazing world of Wheelford. Packed with fun mini games and interactive playgrounds kids can learn the skills required to become a Bike Buddy.
All for one and bikes for all!
• Tons of exciting mini games to play.
• Meet Ricky, Loop, Scootio, DJ, Toot, Maxwell and the Zoom family.
• Explore Maxwells Garage and the Rescue Pod.
• Wash the bikes – grab a sponge and pop the bubbles!
• Includes matching and sorting games, designed to develop pre-schooler's cognitive abilities.
• Gameplay encourages social and emotional development as you help out the Bike Buddies.
• Learn and progress by choosing your difficulty level.
• Interact with all the Bikes, test their gadgets and play.
• Drive to every mini game collecting points as you go.
• Watch out for obstacles to slow you down!
• Celebrate every victory with the Bike Buddies!
• Play offline, no WiFi or data required.
SAFE AND AD-FREE
The Ricky Zoom app gives parents peace of mind with:
• Age-appropriate content tailored for preschoolers
• A safe and secure environment: NO ads!
Meet Ricky Zoom! Built for speed, he’s a little red rescue bike who shares his experiences with his Bike Buddies Loop, Scootio and DJ. Together they speed around the sports track, try new stunts at the park, and race to the rescue! Join Ricky and his Buddies as they zoom into every adventure!
ABOUT Entertainment One
Entertainment One (eOne) is a market leader in the creation, distribution, and marketing of award-winning kids' content that connects with families around the world. Inspiring smiles with the world's most beloved characters, eOne takes dynamic brands all the way from screens to stores.
For the best performance, we recommend Android 5 and above.
Feedback or questions? We'd love to hear from you.
Email us at eOneFamilyapps@entonegroup.com
More Information: http://www.rickyzoom.com/apps/welcome-to-wheelford/
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Ricky Zoom™: Welcome to Wheelford first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Sync Messages With iCloud On iOS and MacOS [Guide]
Download and Install Ricky Zoom™: Welcome to Wheelford on PC
To download and install Ricky Zoom™: Welcome to Wheelford for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Ricky Zoom™: Welcome to Wheelford on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Ricky Zoom™: Welcome to Wheelford on PC.
Download Ricky Zoom™: Welcome to Wheelford for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Ricky Zoom™: Welcome to Wheelford Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Ricky Zoom™: Welcome to Wheelford, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Ricky Zoom™: Welcome to Wheelford on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.