Rhythm and Bears is the newest Music release developed and published by Interactive Moolt DTv. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Rhythm and Bears PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
It’s time to unleash your musical talent! Incredible interactive musical game! Сreate a stunning performance!
Join Bjorn and Bucky and all their friends as they put on a fabulous concert and you get to direct the show!
It’s time to become the director of your very own music festival!
• Put together your own band
• Choose their instruments, and show off your musical skills & compositions
• Use lights, smoke machines and even a laser show to make your musical extravaganza even more memorable
Children’s creativity will flourish as they experience the joy of making music in this new adventure with Bjorn & Bucky!
Put on a performance by your favorite animated friends and even get involved yourself!
Use the app to record your voice, and the bears will perform your song!
Most features in the free version of «Rhythm and Bears» do not require additional in-game purchases.
«Rhythm and Bears» players can subscribe to selected Interactive Moolt apps. A subscription gives access to additional features of selected games and unlocks additional content.
Monthly subscription fee: $6.99
Payment for subscription is charged to the card linked to the user account. Please note that by purchasing a subscription you accept its automatic renewal. Your subscription to Interactive Moolt apps is renewed for the next period within 24 hours before the end of the current one, unless the automatic renewal feature is disabled. You can manage your subscriptions and disable automatic updates and payments in your account settings in Google Play. Payments made for the current period are non-returnable; the subscription remains valid until the end of the paid period.
The current version of the User Agreement is available at: https://i-moolt.com/agreement/en
If you have any questions or suggestions, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and you will definitely get a response!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Rhythm and Bears first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Cisco Webex Meetings New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Rhythm and Bears on PC
To download and install Rhythm and Bears for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Rhythm and Bears on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Rhythm and Bears on PC.
Download Rhythm and Bears for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Rhythm and Bears Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Rhythm and Bears, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Rhythm and Bears on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.