RFI Pure radio – Live streaming and podcast is the newest News & Magazines release developed and published by France Médias Monde. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on RFI Pure radio – Live streaming and podcast PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Pure radio is an easy-to-use app which gives you access to all RFI programs in 15 languages.
Follow the latest international, French and African top stories and headlines; listen to live streaming and on-demand radio news and music programs. This news and music app provides you with a free, simple and friendly app for all your devices.
RFI (Radio France Internationale) is a news radio broadcasting worldwide from Paris, France.
2 live 24/7 programs to choose from: RFI in French & RFI English
Download this FREE app now, and listen to the latest daily international news and music programs, in one of these languages: English, French, Cambodian, Chinese, Hausa, Swahili, Mandingo, Fulfulde, Spanish, Persian, Portuguese, Portuguese do brazil, Russian, Vietnamese, Romanian.
– LIVE streaming of news bulletins, shows, interviews, music programs and chronicles
– On-demand service to catch-up with past news and music programs
– A rich multilingual service with 16 languages to choose from
– Follow the latest international, French and African top stories and headlines thanks to our selection of articles and live radio news programs.
We are striving to create a great mobile experience for you, and welcome your feedback: email@example.com
Ask about our opinion, RFI Pure radio – Live streaming and podcast provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: 365Scores: Live Scores & Sports News PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install RFI Pure radio – Live streaming and podcast on PC
To download and install RFI Pure radio – Live streaming and podcast for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type RFI Pure radio – Live streaming and podcast on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy RFI Pure radio – Live streaming and podcast on PC.
Download RFI Pure radio – Live streaming and podcast for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More RFI Pure radio – Live streaming and podcast Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using RFI Pure radio – Live streaming and podcast, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running RFI Pure radio – Live streaming and podcast on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.