Revolve8 is a free Strategy Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Revolve8 PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
You've got one chance. Use it!
3 minutes of real-time strategy.
Form a deck with 8 cards, destroy the opponent's Towers with Heroes within 3 minutes.
Combine numerous cards to form your deck.
Heroes, minions, buildings, magic…
The possibilities are endless!
Try to be the best in thrilling real-time battles with players from around the world!
Uses skills to tilt the scales!
They make all the difference when used at the right moment.
Characters from classic stories come to life as Heroes, funkier and more awesome than ever seen before!
Red Riding Hood, a girl who only cares about fashion and social media.
Cinderella, freewheeling pop star who loves motorcycles.
Sindbad, An adventurer who only cares about breaking the rules!
More and more Heroes are coming soon!
Senior Producer: Masayoshi Kikuchi
Character Designer: Koji Igarashi
Character Artist: Ryota-H
Sound Producer: Shunsuke Tsuchiya, Yasunori Mitsuda
-Real-time Strategy lovers
-Tower Defense lovers
-Real-time Battle game lovers
-Players who enjoy creating their very own deck
-PvP and Real-time Battle lovers
-Players who enjoy battling against people around the globe
-Players who like interacting with others through Guild
-People who love cute and cool characters
#Revolve8 #RTS #PvP #Battle
Official Website: http://rev8.sega.com/en/
Revolve8 provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to manage file versions on Google Drive [Guide]
Download and Install Revolve8 on PC
To download and install Revolve8 for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Revolve8 on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Revolve8 on PC.
Download Revolve8 for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Revolve8 Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Revolve8, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Revolve8 on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.