Reverso Translate and Learn is a free Books & Reference App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Reverso Translate and Learn PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Reverso is the all-in-one tool that provides you high-quality translations and helps you improve your language skills seamlessly. It's magic, and it's free.
Teachers or translators, students or business professionals, beginners or advanced learners use Reverso to enrich their vocabulary and read, write, and speak with more accuracy and confidence.
Reverso Context relies on data collected from millions of real-life multilingual texts computed with powerful "big data" algorithms and machine learning techniques. This way, we make sure you enjoy the most accurate and relevant results as well as a learning experience customized to your needs.
Download the Reverso app, and you'll have millions of words and expressions at your fingertips, with their translations in multiple languages. Just type or speak a word or an expression and find accurate translations, illustrated by examples of real usage. Then, you can easily memorize the ones that are relevant to you with our learning activities.
How context helps you better translate?
The search results (translations) for a specific word or expression are weaved within real-life sentences extracted from official documents, movie subtitles, product descriptions. The examples help you understand how translations can vary upon context and select the most suitable one to avoid embarrassing mistakes.
Learn from your translations with fun activities
Reverso goes far beyond a simple translation app, breaking new ground also in the language learning field.
Our app includes flashcards, quizzes, and games generated based on your searches to help you focus on the words and expressions that matter to you. They use SRS (Spaced Repetition System) learning, enabling you to memorize new terms smoothly, without the constraints of the old-school learning methods. Forget about the tedious task of studying a standard selection of words to reach language proficiency. With the Reverso app, language learning becomes fun: you play with flashcards to regularly practice the words and expressions you've recently discovered, and memorize them along the way. At your own learning pace, in the limit of your available time.
Although language learning is fun and flexible, the whole process gains structures through learning strategy and statistics. You can fine-tune the category of new terms you want to include in your learning activities, according to your linguistic interests and needs. In the learning statistics, you will be able to follow-up on your progress.
The bits and bytes:
* Translation in 14 languages: Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, Polish, Dutch, Arabic, Russian, Romanian, Japanese, Turkish, Hebrew, Chinese and we are working on more.
* Search by speaking and hear back the pronunciation of the translations
* Favorites list and search history, available even offline
* Pronunciation of complete example sentences, with a native accent
* One-click to get translations, frequency details, and conjugation when applicable.
* Suggestions: words and expressions will be suggested to you as you type.
* Share your findings via email or social media.
* Verbs conjugation in 10 languages including French, Spanish, Italian but also Arabic, Japanese, Hebrew or Russian
* Synonyms to help you understand words' meanings and expand your vocabulary
* Flashcards, quizzes, games to help you learn new vocabulary
Reverso Context is the must-have app to translate any time and constantly improve your language skills. Download it now for free!
We're always cooking up something to help you never get lost in translation.
Join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Reverso.net and follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.reverso.net/ReversoEN to discover new content, languages, and features.
Visit our website: http://context.reverso.net/
Reverso Translate and Learn provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Update for Play Services the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Reverso Translate and Learn on PC
To download and install Reverso Translate and Learn for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Reverso Translate and Learn on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Reverso Translate and Learn on PC.
Download Reverso Translate and Learn for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Reverso Translate and Learn Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Reverso Translate and Learn, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Reverso Translate and Learn on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.