Retro City Rampage DX is the newest Action release developed and published by Vblank Entertainment Inc.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Retro City Rampage DX PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Retro City Rampage reimagines the open world crime genre like it's 1989! Rampage the city, steal cars, or play over 60 story mode missions!
This remastered pop culture send-up features a full Story Mode of open world missions, along with Arcade Challenges for quick pick-up-and-play action. Explore the city by foot or by car, and discover minigames, customizations, collectibles, special guest stars, and more.
• Supports Controllers
• English, Français, Italiano, Deutsch, Español
• 8-BIT Open-World
• Over 60 Story Missions
• Over 40 Arcade Challenges
• Over 25 Weapons & Power-Ups
• Over 50 Vehicles to Steal & Equip
• Over 200 Character Customizations
• Over 2.5 Hours of Chiptune Music
Ask about our opinion, Retro City Rampage DX provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Super Phone Cleaner – 📱 Cleaner & Booster 🚀 on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Retro City Rampage DX on PC
To download and install Retro City Rampage DX for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Retro City Rampage DX on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Retro City Rampage DX on PC.
Download Retro City Rampage DX for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Retro City Rampage DX Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Retro City Rampage DX, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Retro City Rampage DX on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.