Reporter is a free Android Game developed by AGaming+, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Reporter PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Is Your mind is hungry for tricky puzzles and nerves are suffering without ticklish situations? This action-horror "Reporter" from "AGaming+" will shake you to the core! Turn off the light and get your earphones! Be attentive, because it’s the only thing that can help you to get out from the paws of horror that is happening here.
All the story started in a small town. Once on a wonderful day, the town was shocked by series of horrible kills under terrifying and inexplicable circumstances. Police have tried to hide the facts, but some information leaked and was published by local press. Trying to understand what has happened there, you start your search for the truth. But suddenly, you become the part of the story that you'll remember till the end of your life. It all depends on you, will you unravel this plexus of horror and chaos and survive?
Warning: for perfect experience and correct game functioning 1GB of RAM is required.
Reporter provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to Secure Your IoT Devices (Smart Home Technology) [Guide]
Download and Install Reporter on PC
To download and install Reporter for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Reporter on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Reporter on PC.
Download Reporter for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Reporter Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Reporter, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Reporter on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.