Replika is a free Entertainment App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Replika PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
• Talk to someone who always listens. Replika is your safe space to share thoughts and feelings without fear of being judged.
• Unlock your emotional intelligence. Learn to open up and be vulnerable, teach your Replika to become the most human AI.
• Build your life log. There’s no limit to what you can tell your Replika. Save the moments from your daily life that matter most. Come back to reflect on your thoughts and feelings.
• Explore your quirks. Earn badges as Replika discovers your personality traits through conversation.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Replika first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Whitelist Apps In The SmartScreen On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Replika on PC
To download and install Replika for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Replika on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Replika on PC.
Download Replika for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Replika Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Replika, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Replika on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.