Remotix VNC, RDP, NEAR (Remote Desktop) is the newest Business release developed and published by Nulana. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Remotix VNC, RDP, NEAR (Remote Desktop) PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Remotix is a fast, secure and feature packed remote desktop tool to access your computer from anywhere.
• Includes NEAR: low-latency, adaptive, H264-based remote desktop protocol
• File Transfer: transfer your documents between remote machines
• Supports Apple Screen Sharing, VNC and RDP, including RD Gateway
• Connect from anywhere to any computer with Remotix Cloud technology
• Syncs computers and credentials across all devices
• Automatic clipboard synchronization
• SSH tunneling with both password and public key auth
• Discover all nearby machines using network scanners
• Full set of multi-touch gestures to pan, zoom, drag, right click & scroll
• Point-and-click or touchpad-mode remote desktop control
• Hardware and bluetooth keyboard support
• Complete international character input
• Extended keyboard to access copy/paste, function and navigation keys
• Take and share the screenshots of the remote machine
If you are connecting to Mac or PC with NEAR:
• Hardware accelerated H.264 based remote desktop experience;
• Three quality modes, including “smooth” – for video & games.
• Automatically adapts to changing network conditions;
• Clipboard synchronization;
• Remote sound transfer;
• Login using system credentials or personal access code;
• Curtain mode & remote screen locking (Mac only)
If you are connecting to Windows via RDP:
• RD Gateway & load-balancing configurations
• Sound playback & recording
• Your device filesystem is available on remote PC
• Network speed auto-detection for the best performance over 3G or LAN
• RDP over SSH
If you are connecting to a Mac via ScreenSharing:
• Five quality modes, including adaptive for average and slow Internet connections
• Multi-display configuration selection, combined or each display individually
• VNC Password and macOS authentication methods
• Server-side picture scaling, improving interaction speed
• Easy multi-language keyboard input using "Keyboard through Clipboard" mode
• Remote screen locking
• Access to hidden dock or menu
If you are connecting to Windows or Linux over VNC:
• Tested and works well with UltraVNC, TightVNC, RealVNC, VMWare, TigerVNC and x11vnc servers
• Microsoft Windows Logon authentication
• x11vnc -ncache mode support
Ask about our opinion, Remotix VNC, RDP, NEAR (Remote Desktop) provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Selfie Camera & Beauty Camera on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Remotix VNC, RDP, NEAR (Remote Desktop) on PC
To download and install Remotix VNC, RDP, NEAR (Remote Desktop) for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Remotix VNC, RDP, NEAR (Remote Desktop) on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Remotix VNC, RDP, NEAR (Remote Desktop) on PC.
Download Remotix VNC, RDP, NEAR (Remote Desktop) for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Remotix VNC, RDP, NEAR (Remote Desktop) Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Remotix VNC, RDP, NEAR (Remote Desktop), Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Remotix VNC, RDP, NEAR (Remote Desktop) on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.