Remote EX for NISSAN is a free Android App developed by Dare Apps, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Remote EX for NISSAN PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Have you ever dreamed about activating your car accessories remotely from your mobile device?
The Remote EX for NISSAN allows you to activate several accessories from your car remotely. You can turn on the head lights, sound the horn and lock/unlock doors without touching your car keys.
* Turn Lights Flasher
* Parking Locator (*)
* Head Lights (*)
* Low Beam (*)
* High Beam (*)
* Front Fog Lights (*)
* Turn Lights (*)
* Open Trunk (*)
* Lock/Unlock Doors (*)
* Horn (*)
* Wipers (*)
Commands marked with (*) are available through in-app purchases.
*PLEASE NOTE* that other NISSAN models may be supported, but the plugin was tested only on the following models:
* 350Z 3.5 (Z33)
* 370Z 3.7 (Z34)
* Altima 2.5/3.5 (L32)
* Armada 5.6 (TA60)
* Frontier 4.0 (D40)
* Juke 1.6/3.8 (F15)
* March/Micra 1.5 (K13)
* Maxima 3.5 (A35)
* Murano 3.5 (Z51)
* Pathfinder 4.0 (R51)
* Qashqai 1.6/2.0 (J10)
* Tiida/Versa 1.8 (C11)
* Titan 5.6 (A60)
* Xterra 4.0 (N50)
* X-Trail 2.0 (T31)
Remote EX can also be used with the latest version of Torque Pro.
1) After purchasing the application on Google Play, make sure that you see it listed on your Android device installed applications list.
2) Launch the app directly from your device or through Torque Pro by clicking on the app icon
3) Select your car model on the MODEL tab and confirm
4) The app will display the available functions for your car on the COMMANDS tab
5) Commands displayed in GREEN are available to be used immediately while commands in GRAY are available through in-app purchases
6) Scroll to the STORE tab to check all the available commands for sale
7) Purchased commands are automatically added to the available command list and it is managed by Google Play, being available on all mobile devices linked to your Google account.
If using the plugin from Torque, make sure that you also:
1) Go to Torque Pro "Settings"
2) Make sure that you can see the plugin listed also on Torque Pro by clicking "Settings" > "Plugins"> "Installed Plugins".
3) Mark the "Allow plugins full access" box, since Remote EX needs access to the OBD adapter.
More features/parameters will be added in further releases. If you have comments and/or suggestions please just let me know.
Ask about our opinion, Remote EX for NISSAN provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How to install and use the Kube mail client on Linux [Guide]
Download and Install Remote EX for NISSAN on PC
To download and install Remote EX for NISSAN for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Remote EX for NISSAN on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Remote EX for NISSAN on PC.
Download Remote EX for NISSAN for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Remote EX for NISSAN Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Remote EX for NISSAN, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Remote EX for NISSAN on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.