Reev Pro – Icon Pack is a free Personalization App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Reev Pro – Icon Pack PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Reev Pro is more than just an Icon Pack with 1,400 icons, 30 widgets and 120+ exclusive wallpapers in a single app! That's not all, new content is added every single week!
– 1,400+ Icons and growing!
– 120+ Exclusive wallpapers that are updated every Wednesday through the cloud (no app update required).
– 30 versatile and highly customizable KWGT widgets.
– Material User Interface based on Blueprint by Jahir Fiquitiva.
– Compatible with all major Launchers that support icons (Full List Below)
Lawnchair Launcher (v1 and v2)
CM Theme Engine
and many more…
Q: How do I apply the icon pack?
A: Once your app is installed, open it. Tap the big button at the bottom that says "Apply to home". It should apply to your launcher automatically. If not, go to your launcher settings and apply it from there.
Q: Why are there in-app purchases?
A: Once you purchase the app, there are no hidden features to be unlocked afterwards. You get everything after installing. In-app purchases are COMPLETELY OPTIONAL and are only present for tipping which helps development.
Q: What is the difference between Reev LITE and Reev PRO?
A: Reev Lite is not maintained. It has a limited number of icons, no widgets and wallpapers. Reev Pro is updated every week with new content. It contains exclusive widgets and wallpapers.
Q: My Launcher is not listed?
A: If your launcher is not listed, go into your launcher settings and apply the icon pack from there.
Q: How do I request for new icons?
A: Tap the last icon in the bottom navigation menu that says "Request" to open the icon request page. Select the icons you want to request or tap the select all icons to request all icons. Once selected, tap the big buttons that says "Request Icon" and send it through your email app.
Q: I'm getting some sort of License Validation error. What do I do?
A: If you have patching apps installed such as Lucky Patcher or Aptoide, please uninstall them before installing Reev. This is to prevent pirates from uploading the app outside the play store.
Q: Why aren't there more icons?
A: Designing and adding icons to the app takes a lot of time. I'm doing my best to update the pack each week with new content so all of your icons can be themed.
Q: Why are wallpapers low quality?
A: They are not. Only thumbnails are low quality which helps with loading them faster. Wallpaper will be set in full resolution.
Have questions, suggestions or Issues? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'll get back to you ASAP.
Follow me around:
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/grabstertv (for updates & quick customer service)
– YouTube: https://youtube.com/grabstertv
Reev Pro – Icon Pack provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Convert Google Docs To Libre Office Files On Linux [Guide]
Download and Install Reev Pro – Icon Pack on PC
To download and install Reev Pro – Icon Pack for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Reev Pro – Icon Pack on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Reev Pro – Icon Pack on PC.
Download Reev Pro – Icon Pack for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Reev Pro – Icon Pack Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Reev Pro – Icon Pack, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Reev Pro – Icon Pack on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.