Red Crimes: Hidden Murders is a free Android Game developed by iEntertainment Network Inc., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Red Crimes: Hidden Murders PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Red Crimes: Hidden Murders – Corruption is ravaging the city of Rouxville. Crime has been left to run riot and your partner, Cadence "Red" Flanagan, is in deadly danger from a serial killer. Time is against you – download now and become world's greatest detective!
Investigate thrilling crime scenes, build the best crime scene investigation team and solve hundreds of cases. But, what will the next crime scene look like? Why are they doing this? Who are they and can you bring them to justice? All you know is your friend and colleague Red is in deadly danger.
Take control of Rouxville’s police department and build a team of dedicated CSI professionals in this fascinating hidden object game, filled with real forensic scientist experiments. Red, the city’s top woman detective, will be at your side while you uncover the mystery of a never-ending series of brutal crimes. Analyze clues, build your criminal case, follow new leads and bring the villains to justice.
• Investigate stunning 3D hidden object crime scenes and seek essential clues.
• Examine clues and process blood, bullets, marks and other evidence found.
• Perform realistic 3D autopsies to discover the cause of death.
• Build and train the best team of police force professionals.
• Manage and upgrade your police station to restore law and order in Rouxville.
• Arrest the criminal minds and bring them to justice.
PLEASE NOTE – Red Crimes: Hidden Murders is free to play game, however some game items can also be purchased with real money. Acquiring in-app purchases is not required to complete your criminal case.
Download before it’s too late.
This investigation game is brought to you by Investigation Discovery, published by iEntertainment Network, and developed by Gamaga, the developers behind Banana Kong and Operate Now: Hospital.
"Investigate" hundreds of crimes.
"Search" for hidden clues.
"Analyze" the victim’s body.
"Process" the clues found.
"Arrest" the criminal minds and solve the case.
"Lead" a team of CSI detectives.
Red Crimes: Hidden Murders provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Onmyoji Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Red Crimes: Hidden Murders on PC
To download and install Red Crimes: Hidden Murders for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Red Crimes: Hidden Murders on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Red Crimes: Hidden Murders on PC.
Download Red Crimes: Hidden Murders for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Red Crimes: Hidden Murders Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Red Crimes: Hidden Murders, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Red Crimes: Hidden Murders on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.