Realtime Charts for Torque Pro is a free Auto & Vehicles App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Realtime Charts for Torque Pro PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Realtime Charts is a plugin for the Torque Pro App and is the perfect tool for the automotive hobbyist, professional or DIY mechanic who wants to monitor, tune, diagnose or analyze their vehicle's performance. This plugin app allows the user to graph multiple engine sensors (i.e. RPM, Speed, MPG, HP, Torque, up to 10 different PIDs) simultaneously in real-time on an Android phone or tablet. The software graphs each engine sensor as a "series" on your Android device, allowing for in depth monitoring of the vehicle's performance. You can create your own custom charts (up to 100), specifying the sensors, sampling frequency, chart colors, series attributes, and much more. You can create stunning screen shots to share on social media and automotive forums.
New Feature in V1.16! Support for starting capture of sensor data based on one or more sensors matching your specific criteria! For example, refine your captures to when RPMs reach 2000 or speed is 50 mph or when both are true
New Feature in V1.14! Support for scatter plot analysis (in real time or on recorded/saved sessions)!
New Feature in V1.12! You can now watch your car's performance using the Torque Pro "Realtime Information" Plugin (dashboard gauges) AND record your car's engine sensor data with the Realtime Charts plugin running in the background simultaneously!
Share your charts with us at:
Please note: FOR THIS APP, YOU MUST HAVE:
1. A wireless OBD 2 adapter for your car.
2. The "Torque Pro" app needs to be installed on your device. This is a plugin app for Torque Pro App.
Visit Ian Hawkins' Torque Site for help with Torque setup
Watch this install video to learn about OBD-2 devices.
Also, check out Carista's adapter -> https://caristaapp.com/adapter
Realtime Charts Features:
– Monitor and graph up to 10 engine sensors in real-time
– Perform real-time scatter and frequency plot analysis on engine sensors
– Create stunning screen shots to share on social media and car forums
– Create up to 100 custom charts with different sensor combinations
– Save data to device and load for later review.
– Auto-pause chart option when the vehicle is stopped.
– Trigger capture of data on custom senor thresholds
– Auto-save trip data option when the vehicle is shut off or user ends session.
– Scroll and zoom charts with finger tips or zoom buttons
– Settable sampling frequency from 100ms to 10 sec.
– Time of day X axis labels
– Session pause and resume with time compensation
– Auto-scaling or fixed y-axis
– Add and delete sensors from running charts.
– Change series and chart attributes (color, lines, …) on running charts
– Dynamic scaling of series datapoint (0.01x, 0.1x, 1x, 10x, 100x, …)
– Graph running averages for engine senors
– Upper and lower engine sensor value limits
– Preferred Torque Unit Support (English or Metric units)
– Simple or custom color selection tools
– Export Excel CSV data files
– Simulation mode lets you design charts without an ECU connection
– Automatic trip storage space management
– Share your charts configurations with friends
– Record sensors while RTC app is in the background (i..e. while using apps like Torque Pro Realtime Info (Gauges) or Google Maps)
Supported Android Versions: V2.3 and above. Tested on Motorola Electrify w/V2.3 (Gingerbread), Samsung Tab 4 w/ V4.4 (KitKat) and iRulu eXpro X1Plus V5.1 (Lollipop) & Lenovo V7.1 (Nougat), using Carista OBD2 Bluetooth Adapter (recommended!).
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Realtime Charts for Torque Pro first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Backflip Madness New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Realtime Charts for Torque Pro on PC
To download and install Realtime Charts for Torque Pro for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Realtime Charts for Torque Pro on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Realtime Charts for Torque Pro on PC.
Download Realtime Charts for Torque Pro for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Realtime Charts for Torque Pro Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Realtime Charts for Torque Pro, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Realtime Charts for Torque Pro on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.