RealCalc Scientific Calculator is the newest Productivity release developed and published by Quartic Software. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on RealCalc Scientific Calculator PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
RealCalc Scientific Calculator is Android's most popular scientific calculator. It has over 20 million downloads and more than 100,000 5* reviews.
RealCalc is designed to look and operate exactly like a real hand-held calculator. It has all the standard scientific functions plus history, memories, unit conversions and constants. You can choose from a number of display styles and formats. It also supports binary, octal and hexadecimal calculations and has an optional RPN mode. RealCalc is easy to use, but has full help included in the app.
If you like RealCalc, the pro version RealCalc Plus has lots of extra features including fractions, degrees/minutes/seconds, customizable conversions and constants, landscape mode, a home-screen widget, a 12-digit display and greater internal precision. Purchasing RealCalc Plus will also help to support further development. Just search for RealCalc Plus or follow the upgrade link in the app.
RealCalc Scientific Calculator includes the following features:
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Unit conversions
* Physical constants table
* Result history
* 10 memories
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* 7-segment, dot-matrix or standard font display
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* External keyboard support
* Full built-in help
RealCalc Plus contains all these features, plus:
* Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
* Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
* Landscape mode
* Homescreen widget (now with RPN support)
* 12-digit display
* Extended internal precision (32-digit)
* User-customizable unit conversions and constants
* New RPN styles (buffered-entry, XYZT rolling stack)
* Samsung multi-window support with drag & drop.
RealCalc Scientific Calculator provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Counter Terrorist – Gun Shooting Game PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install RealCalc Scientific Calculator on PC
To download and install RealCalc Scientific Calculator for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type RealCalc Scientific Calculator on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy RealCalc Scientific Calculator on PC.
Download RealCalc Scientific Calculator for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More RealCalc Scientific Calculator Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using RealCalc Scientific Calculator, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running RealCalc Scientific Calculator on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.