RealCalc Plus is the newest Productivity release developed and published by Quartic Software. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on RealCalc Plus PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
RealCalc Plus is the pro version of Android's most popular scientific calculator.
RealCalc Plus is designed to look and operate exactly like a real hand-held calculator. It has all the standard scientific functions plus fractions, degrees/minutes/seconds, history, memories, customizable unit conversions and constants. You can choose from a number of display styles and formats. It also supports binary, octal and hexadecimal calculations and has an optional RPN mode. RealCalc Plus is easy to use, but has full help included in the app.
RealCalc Plus includes the following features:
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
* Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
* 12-digit display
* Extended internal precision (32-digit)
* User-customizable unit conversions
* User-customizable constants
* Result history
* 10 memories
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* 7-segment, dot-matrix or standard font display
* Landscape mode
* Homescreen widget (now with RPN support)
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Three RPN styles: direct-entry (classic RealCalc mode), buffered-entry, or XYZT rolling stack
* Samsung multi-window support with drag & drop
* External keyboard support
* Full built-in help
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced RealCalc Plus first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Binance: Bitcoin Marketplace & Crypto Wallet PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install RealCalc Plus on PC
To download and install RealCalc Plus for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type RealCalc Plus on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy RealCalc Plus on PC.
Download RealCalc Plus for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More RealCalc Plus Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using RealCalc Plus, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running RealCalc Plus on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.