Real Chess 3D is the newest Board release developed and published by EivaaGames. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Real Chess 3D PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The best 3D Chess game is here! Play Chess in immersive 3D graphics.
Challenge your friends to matches or play against the AI players in the best chess game.
Real Chess 3D is one of the most realistic and enjoyable chess games available on mobile.
★ FREE VERSION also available here ★
Customize the look and feel of your game by choosing the chess board, checkers, piece type, table. It's like you are actually playing chess in real because of the realistic 3d graphics.
Tap on a piece to choose it and then tap on the desired target position to make your move.
● Play against the AI with 4 difficulty levels.
● Play against another human opponent.
● Customize the look and feel of the board.
● Relaxing music.
Get the latest news, deals, and more at:
Find out more about EivaaGames:
Real Chess 3D provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Flow Free PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Real Chess 3D on PC
To download and install Real Chess 3D for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Real Chess 3D on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Real Chess 3D on PC.
Download Real Chess 3D for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Real Chess 3D Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Real Chess 3D, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Real Chess 3D on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.