RATP – Your daily co-pilot is a free Android App developed by RATP, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on RATP – Your daily co-pilot PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Enjoy a more streamlined experience with the new, more efficient and easier to use RATP app! Benefit from optimised route lookup with a large choice of transportation, get real-time schedules and alerts if service is disrupted!
It is also a real journey buddy you can use to discover the city in a different way! Find your way around the city better through geolocation and save your favourite places to optimise your journey times.
This new version of the app was redesigned with your help so it provides what you need.
So, where are we going?
What if you bought your tickets from your RATP app?
Thanks to your RATP app, buy your T + tickets and Navigo Week / Navigo Month whenever and wherever you want!
– Buying and charging your travel ticket from your RATP app and validating with your phone. Easy, isn’t it?
– Topping up your Navigo pass directly from your RATP app. Convenient, isn’t it?
You can check the compatibility of your phone in the navigation drawer, under the ‘My tickets’ section.
All roads lead to Rome!
By metro, RER, Bus, Tram or Noctilien, Orlyval, Transilien SNCF and even Vélib’, you are guided step by step in your search: walking time, arrival time and recommended exit.
Don't do things the hard way anymore!
Look up the next departures from your favourite stations to make sure you leave at the right time! A glance at your favourites will tell you how long it will take you to get home, to your workplace or wherever you want to go! Pssst…. here's a good tip for you 😉: wherever you are, use maRATP to find your favourite places either on your smartphone or on the website maRATP and enjoy personalised offers throughout the year! 😉
A forewarned passenger is a forearmed passenger!
Get real-time alerts on the service situation on your favourite lines through notifications! The added extra of this new version: an overview of your lines accessible from the home page. 😉
Don't lose your way!
The map shows you at a glance all means of transport around you. No network? No worries! You can view network maps (RATP and Île-de-France Mobilités) offline.
Your opinion counts!
Tell us what you think about the app as it will be further developed based on your suggestions so it best meets your needs!
See you soon on the bus or in the metro! 😉
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced RATP – Your daily co-pilot first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Kingdom Alive – Offense RPG PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install RATP – Your daily co-pilot on PC
To download and install RATP – Your daily co-pilot for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type RATP – Your daily co-pilot on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy RATP – Your daily co-pilot on PC.
Download RATP – Your daily co-pilot for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More RATP – Your daily co-pilot Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using RATP – Your daily co-pilot, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running RATP – Your daily co-pilot on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.