Raspberry Jam is the newest Puzzle release developed and published by TAPCLAP. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Raspberry Jam PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Get ready for an explosion of taste, exciting challenges, and an incredible trip to a world of raspberry jelly! Practice solving puzzles and see if you can beat your friends. You'll even get help from adorable characters and a bunch of delicious boosters. New levels are released every week, so you'll never be bored!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Raspberry Jam first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Digger – Play games & win money PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Raspberry Jam on PC
To download and install Raspberry Jam for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Raspberry Jam on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Raspberry Jam on PC.
Download Raspberry Jam for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Raspberry Jam Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Raspberry Jam, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Raspberry Jam on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.