Random Adventure Roguelike II is the newest Role Playing release developed and published by Archison. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Random Adventure Roguelike II PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Explore an infinite world through a text-adventure role playing game with roguelike elements!
A solo indie-dev aims to bring an old-school style to modern day Android devices. This is accomplished with an easy to understand interface, a few iconic buttons, and several information screens. Players are empowered to navigate a proceedurally generated world full of danger and treasure.
Embark upon a quest to defeat The Tyrant, a infamous villain who has spread evil far and wide. But, is The Tyrant the greatest evil in existence? Will killing him really save the world?
Explore endless islands, craft your equipment, potions, materials, tools, bombs, and more! Learn a plethora of magic spells, improve your skills, and capture monsters to train them as your pets! Collect all the plants, fish, ore, and insects! Obtain the favor of the merchants, helpless townsfolk, or even the King! Slay bosses! Obtain the best gear you can… and much, much more!
Made by one developer (who is aided by an active community in Discord), the game continues to update and improve, regularly adding more content.
The text-based design allows visually impaired and blind people to play by using the Talkback tool.
PLEASE HELP ME IMPROVE
If you have any suggestions, doubts, ideas, bugs, etc… please join the Discord channel: https://discord.gg/8YMrfgw or the subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/RandomAdventureRogue
· https://game-icons.net/ I’ve been using icons from this site, thanks!
· KolyaKorruptis is the Reddit user who made the brand new logo for the game and also gave some quotes for the Villagers.
· If you like the music, you can check for more from Archison (me :p) here: https://soundcloud.com/archison/
· Reddit and Discord community and all users who have been emailing me for the last few years… without your support I wouldn’t have had the courage to make RAR II… thanks 🙂
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Random Adventure Roguelike II first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Install Electrum On Linux [Guide]
Download and Install Random Adventure Roguelike II on PC
To download and install Random Adventure Roguelike II for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Random Adventure Roguelike II on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Random Adventure Roguelike II on PC.
Download Random Adventure Roguelike II for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Random Adventure Roguelike II Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Random Adventure Roguelike II, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Random Adventure Roguelike II on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.