RainAware Weather Timer is a free Android App developed by RainAware, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on RainAware Weather Timer PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
"It's going to rain in 57 minutes"
Time rain and storms to your exact location, to within minutes, up to three hours out with RainAware.
RainAware updates every minute to stay ahead of changing weather. We use cutting-edge techniques to create a customized precipitation forecast just for you, wherever you are. Skies look dark? Doesn't always mean rain. Don't be surprised again…know for sure!
►Why settle for this: "There is a 50% chance of rain today"
►When you can have this: "It's going to rain in 1 hour 30 minutes"
Stay dry when running errands, at the golf course, at the lake, or working outdoors. The uses are endless.
— FEATURES —
► Rain timer counts down the minutes until precipitation arrives at or leaves your exact GPS location. Times precipitation up to three hours out.
► Updates every minute to stay ahead of even the most changeable crazy weather.
► Background images change depending on the threat.
► Check rain times in over 13000 US cites.
► Points of interest: See precipitation times for major airports, pro golf courses, downtown areas, pro sports stadiums and more.
► Radar Imagery: View up-to-date local radar images with your location highlighted.
► NEW – Advanced Settings: Choose the best settings for weather in your area!
►►► IMPORTANT: You MUST have Location Services turned on for RainAware to work.
— CHECK SERVICE AREA —
https://www.rainaware.com/data/usagemap.gif . RainAware may not work well in mountainous terrain where radar beams can be blocked. Works best where terrain is relatively flat.
— CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE —
Contact us directly to discuss how well RainAware works for you, or if you have feedback for improvements. Reviews with no contact information are not helpful and we will not be able to address your concern. Contact us by visiting our website: https://www.rainaware.com/contact/
† RainAware is for use in the United States, Guam and Puerto Rico only. RainAware relies on National Weather Service radars and may not work properly if a radar is down or if the beam is blocked by mountains. In rare instances, ground clutter may result in a false positive for rain at your location. Extremely light sprinkles or drizzle may not always be detected. Precipitation times will change as RainAware adjusts to rapidly changing weather conditions. Precipitation can form suddenly or dissipate at any time.
Ask about our opinion, RainAware Weather Timer provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: bit Dungeon II New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install RainAware Weather Timer on PC
To download and install RainAware Weather Timer for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type RainAware Weather Timer on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy RainAware Weather Timer on PC.
Download RainAware Weather Timer for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More RainAware Weather Timer Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using RainAware Weather Timer, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running RainAware Weather Timer on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.