Railway Police (RPF) Exam 2018 is a free Android App developed by Vimal CVS, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Railway Police (RPF) Exam 2018 PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The Indian Ministry of Railways has released a RPSF/ RPF Recruitment 2018 Notification at indianrailways.gov.in for the selection of 9,739 candidates at Railway Protection Force & Railway Protection Special Force Constable and SI posts.
Open source project in github https://github.com/vimalcvs
Railway Police (RPF) Exam 2018 provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: My Talking Tom the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Railway Police (RPF) Exam 2018 on PC
To download and install Railway Police (RPF) Exam 2018 for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Railway Police (RPF) Exam 2018 on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Railway Police (RPF) Exam 2018 on PC.
Download Railway Police (RPF) Exam 2018 for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Railway Police (RPF) Exam 2018 Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Railway Police (RPF) Exam 2018, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Railway Police (RPF) Exam 2018 on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.