Rad Pack Pro – 80's Theme is the newest Personalization release developed and published by Nate Wren Design. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Rad Pack Pro – 80's Theme PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Rad Pack (pro version) is a theme that turns your phone or tablet into a gnarly retro 80's device with rad chrome and neon icons and seriously choice 80's themed wallpapers. Each retro-looking chrome and hot pink icon and was hand crafted with a simpler time in mind; the 1980's.The chrome and neon pink icons are xxxhdpi which means they're super rad. It also means they're HD. Basically, the res is gnarly and super high qual. This pro version is legit. You get all 3,200 icons, battery widgets, clock widgets, and 50+ walls.
You can manually edit icons in most launchers by long-pressing the icon you'd like to edit.
Widgets: If your widget stops updating, check your system or battery settings to make sure the app is exempt from battery optimization. More info at https://dontkillmyapp.com/
This is the pro version of the app. Get the free version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natewren.radpackfree
You may need a 3rd party launcher to apply the icon pack. Please download a launcher (Nova, Evie, Microsoft, etc.) before installing.
• Nova Launcher (Recommended)
• Microsoft Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
• Evie Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
• Poco Launcher
• ADW Launcher
• Yandex Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
• Action Launcher
• Apex Launcher
• Atom Launcher
• Aviate Launcher
• Go Launcher
• Holo Launcher
• Inspire Launcher
• KK Launcher
• Lucid Launcher
• Next Launcher
• Nine Launcher
• Solo Launcher
• Smart Launcher
Nova is recommended for the best experience and supports icon name search when manually applying icons. For more info on searching while manually applying icons please visit https://natewren.com/manually-edit-icons/.
• 4,200+ Hand-crafted chrome and neon HD icons
• 50+ HD wallpapers – Hosted on the cloud. Choose and save the ones you want. All wallpapers shown are included
• XXXHDPI high definition retro, chrome and neon icons included for super large HD screens with many variations of default 80's icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc. All Icons are 192×192
• 50+ futuristic, retro, space, 80's themed wallpapers that show off the 80's icons nicely
• Some parts of the 80's theme icons are transparent letting each show the provided futuristic/retro backgrounds or your own backgrounds
• Wallpaper chooser comes installed
• Request icons via "Request" tab
• Chrome, retro and neon icons work best with dark futuristic 80's wallpapers.
• Muzei support for rotating wallpapers
• New icons added regularly
System widgets as well as editable KWGT widgets are included.
• Fully customize-able Rad Clock Widget with diagonal text
• Battery widgets
• Digital clock widgets
• Analog clock widget
• Weather widgets
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA ICON PACK
1. Open the app after installing
2. Navigate to "Apply" tab
3. Select your Launcher
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA LAUNCHER
1. Open Launcher settings by tapping + holding on an empty area of home screen
2. Select personalization options
3. Select icon pack
Pink Hex: FF009F
Ask about our opinion, Rad Pack Pro – 80's Theme provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: CandidApp: Remote Monitoring on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Rad Pack Pro – 80's Theme on PC
To download and install Rad Pack Pro – 80's Theme for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Rad Pack Pro – 80's Theme on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Rad Pack Pro – 80's Theme on PC.
Download Rad Pack Pro – 80's Theme for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Rad Pack Pro – 80's Theme Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Rad Pack Pro – 80's Theme, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Rad Pack Pro – 80's Theme on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.