Racing in Car is a free Android Game developed by Fast Free Games, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Racing in Car PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Sick of endless racing games with third person perspective? Racing in Car is the best mobile racing game you have been looking for. You drive your car in cockpit view through the endless traffic and realistic environment. Tilt your device to drag your car wherever you want, overtake traffic, earn coins and buy new cars.
– Easy to learn and drive
– 3D realistic cockpit view
– Endless game mode
– Different locations and cars to choose
– Simulator-like controls
Try Racing in Car now to see how far the mobile racing experience come nowadays.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Racing in Car first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How to Get a Canadian IP Address from Any Country [Guide]
Download and Install Racing in Car on PC
To download and install Racing in Car for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Racing in Car on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Racing in Car on PC.
Download Racing in Car for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Racing in Car Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Racing in Car, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Racing in Car on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.