Rabit – Habit Tracker & Goals Planner is a free Productivity App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Rabit – Habit Tracker & Goals Planner PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Focus on your routine & Start building habits 🐇
In life we can be the ones who make excuses or the ones that make a difference. Every success story starts with a small change. With a little seed.
Each habit you start is a seed that you plant to build your future 👊
The best time to start was yesterday, the second best is today.
Create new habits and reach your goals now! 📋🎯
Each day in a row you complete your habits, you get days at Streak.
For your habits to grow and bear fruit, consistency is needed.
We will always be with you on this journey and you will be notified of your routine at the desired times, so there is no need to worry.
Watch your little plant grow as you progress, accumulating days at Streak. However, if you fail one day and do not maintain the habit, your plant will die ):
Focus on what matters, and let's grow together 🌱
Every big tree starts with a seed being planted.
Plant the seed to achieve your goals.
The change starts now.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Rabit – Habit Tracker & Goals Planner first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Install Slack On Linux [Guide]
Download and Install Rabit – Habit Tracker & Goals Planner on PC
To download and install Rabit – Habit Tracker & Goals Planner for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Rabit – Habit Tracker & Goals Planner on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Rabit – Habit Tracker & Goals Planner on PC.
Download Rabit – Habit Tracker & Goals Planner for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Rabit – Habit Tracker & Goals Planner Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Rabit – Habit Tracker & Goals Planner, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Rabit – Habit Tracker & Goals Planner on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.