Quik – Free Video Editor for photos, clips, music is a free Video Players & Editors App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Quik – Free Video Editor for photos, clips, music PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Create awesome videos with just a few taps. Choose your favorite photos and video clips then let Quik work its magic. In seconds, it finds great moments, adds beautiful transitions and effects, and syncs everything to the beat of the music. You can customize your story with text, music and more then easily share it with friends. Editing has never been this fast—or this fun.
— Works with photos and videos captured with your GoPro, phone or other device. —
ADD YOUR PHOTOS + VIDEO CLIPS
+ Add up to 75 photos and video clips from your Gallery, Albums, Google Photos, Dropbox, GoPro Plus or GoPro Quik Key.
+ Quik analyzes your video clips and makes smart cuts. Or you can add HiLights to select your own moments.
+ Quik detects faces and colors to frame each photo perfectly. You can also crop photos manually.
CHOOSE YOUR VIDEO STYLE
+ Choose from 23 video styles, each with carefully designed transitions and graphics.
+ Adjust the font, filters and graphics for any video style.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR VIDEO
+ Easily reorder photos, video clips and titles.
+ Trim video clips, make them play faster or slower, and frame photos to capture the perfect moment.
+ Personalize your story with text overlays and title slides. You can even add emojis 🙂
+ Change your video’s format from cinema to square for easy sharing on Instagram.
+ Set a custom duration for your video. Quik will adjust the cuts and transitions automatically.
PICK THE PERFECT SOUNDTRACK
+ Choose from more than 80 free songs, or use a song from your own collection.
+ Pick any point in the song to start your soundtrack.
+ Quik automatically syncs transitions to the beat of the music.
EASILY SAVE + SHARE YOUR VIDEO
+ Save videos to your camera roll in gorgeous HD 1080p or 720p—now even in buttery-smooth 60 fps.
+ Share your videos to Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook and more. Or share via text or email.
VIDEOS MADE FOR YOU
+ Rediscover your day with Flashbacks 24H—ready-to-watch videos of your trips, friends and adventures created from your last 24 hours of footage.
NOW SUPPORTS QUIKSTORIES
+ Quik works with the free GoPro app to bring you QuikStories—awesome videos made automatically from your latest HERO5 footage.
Have feedback? Email us at email@example.com or visit
Made with ❤ in Paris by Stupeflix SAS, a GoPro company.
Ask about our opinion, Quik – Free Video Editor for photos, clips, music provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Cop Car Police Chase Driving on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Quik – Free Video Editor for photos, clips, music on PC
To download and install Quik – Free Video Editor for photos, clips, music for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Quik – Free Video Editor for photos, clips, music on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Quik – Free Video Editor for photos, clips, music on PC.
Download Quik – Free Video Editor for photos, clips, music for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Quik – Free Video Editor for photos, clips, music Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Quik – Free Video Editor for photos, clips, music, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Quik – Free Video Editor for photos, clips, music on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.