QuickShortcutMaker is a free Android App developed by sika524, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on QuickShortcutMaker PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This app can create a shortcut to an application from the list of activities which are installed on your phone.
Even if so many applications are installed, you can choose an activity smoothly.
You can also use the QuickShortcutMaker for searching the app which you want to launch.
If you want to use the app which you don't use frequently, maybe you have no shortcuts for it. So, you may have to search the app from a list of many apps. Even if you know the name of the app, it's hard to find it.
In this situation, the QuickShortcutMaker will help you finding the app. Please try!
This may be useful. But please use it at your own risk!
You can make shortcuts to hidden setting screens which are usually not accessible.
Even if you encountered any problems using this app or shortcuts created by this app, I don't have any responsibility about that. Please be sure to use this app at your own risk.
About Internet access permission:
From the version 2.0.1, for a more rapid improvement of the app, you will be requested an additional permission to access network so that the app can send a detailed error report to developer.
The app uses network only to send error reports.
And when it communicates, a confirmation message will be displayed, so please rest assured.
for Launcher3 of Cyanogenmod
If you cannot create shortcut, please try the following steps:
1. Long-tap the home screen.
2. Tap "WIDGETS".
3. Long-tap "Activities" which has the QuickShortcutMaker's icon.
4. Drag it to somewhere on the screen.
5. QuickShortcutMaker will be launched.
6. Select an activity, edit it, and tap "Create".
7. A shortcut will be created on the home screen.
Follow the updates
Tweets by sika_app
– Added Italian and Arabic translations.
– Adapted to AndroidPhone7 theme.
– Changed dialog UI.
– Fixed a bug that the shortcut for Google Play cannot be opened.
– Added function to ask you to rate this app. (Forgive me if you don't like such a thing.)
– Added translations to many languages. (Français, Español, Português, Polski, 한국어, 中文(简体), 中文(繁體), Bahasa Indonesia)
– Added support for some other themes. (Atom / Solo, etc.)
– Added several other improvements.
– It is now possible to operate multiple items from the activity list by long-tapping the items. You can add them to favorites or share.
– Changed the text format in which to share the application information.
– Added the types of themes that can be selected icon (ADW / Nova / Apex / LauncherPro / GO / Holo).
– Added the number of icons in the list of themes.
– Changed the UI of shortcut editing screen.
– Added German translation.
– Added a lot of improvements.
– Added support for tablet devices.
– Added function to share app information as text.
– Improved UI of some screens.
– Fixed some bugs.
– Added function to open the App info screen from the shortcut editing screen. (Android 2.3 or later only)
– Fixed a minor bug and UI.
– Fixed a bug that the app crashes while searching at a certain condition.
– Added error report function to send detailed information when the app crashes or when you see "Failed to load" message.
– Reduced consumption of the memory so that the models which have low-memory not to crash.
– Search results can be sorted order by names.
– Increased speed of search.
– Fixed a bug on setting icon.
– Fixed a bug that the icon becomes smaller when you use the app on tablets.
– Added history and favorite features.
– Applied Android 4.0(ICS) UI style.
– Activity list is now grouped by app.
– Fixed some bugs.
Ask about our opinion, QuickShortcutMaker provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : WotL on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install QuickShortcutMaker on PC
To download and install QuickShortcutMaker for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type QuickShortcutMaker on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy QuickShortcutMaker on PC.
Download QuickShortcutMaker for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More QuickShortcutMaker Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using QuickShortcutMaker, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running QuickShortcutMaker on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.