QuickEdit Text Editor Pro – Writer & Code Editor is a free Android App developed by Rhythm Software, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on QuickEdit Text Editor Pro – Writer & Code Editor PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
QuickEdit text editor is a fast, stable and full featured text editor. It has been optimized for using on both phones and tablets.
QuickEdit text editor can be used as standard text editor for plain text files, or as a code editor for programming files. It is suitable for both general and professional use.
QuickEdit text editor includes a number of performance optimizations and user experience tweaks. The speed and responsiveness of the app are much better than other text editor apps commonly found on Google Play.
✓ Enhanced notepad application with numerous improvements.
✓ High performance with no lag, even on large text files (more than 10,000 lines).
✓ Easily navigate between multiple open tabs.
✓ Show or hide line numbers.
✓ Undo and redo changes without limit.
✓ Display, increase, or decrease line indentations.
✓ Fast selecting and editing abilities.
✓ Physical keyboard support, including key combinations.
✓ Smooth scrolling both vertically and horizontally.
✓ Directly target any specified line number.
✓ Quickly search and replace content.
✓ Easily input hex color values.
✓ Automatically detect charset and encoding.
✓ Automatically indent new lines.
✓ Various fonts and sizes.
✓ Preview HTML, CSS, and markdown files.
✓ Open files from recently opened or added file collections.
✓ Ability to edit system files on rooted devices.
✓ Access files from FTP, Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive.
✓ Handy tool to edit INI, LOG, TXT files and hack games.
✓ Supports both light and dark themes.
✓ Optimized usage for phones and tablets.
✓ Ad-free version.
If you can help to translate this application to your native language, please contact our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you run into any issues or have any suggestions, please feel free to contact us: email@example.com
You can also share your comments with the QuickEdit thread on xda-developers:
Thanks for using QuickEdit!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced QuickEdit Text Editor Pro – Writer & Code Editor first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Best VPNs For Netflix South Africa in 2018: Unblock and Watch From Anywhere [Guide]
Download and Install QuickEdit Text Editor Pro – Writer & Code Editor on PC
To download and install QuickEdit Text Editor Pro – Writer & Code Editor for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type QuickEdit Text Editor Pro – Writer & Code Editor on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy QuickEdit Text Editor Pro – Writer & Code Editor on PC.
Download QuickEdit Text Editor Pro – Writer & Code Editor for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More QuickEdit Text Editor Pro – Writer & Code Editor Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using QuickEdit Text Editor Pro – Writer & Code Editor, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running QuickEdit Text Editor Pro – Writer & Code Editor on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.