QuickBooks Time Tracker is a free Android App developed by Intuit Inc, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on QuickBooks Time Tracker PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
QuickBooks Time Tracker (formerly TSheets Time Tracker) is a cloud-based time tracking and scheduling app that allows your employees to clock in and out from the job site with the devices they’ve already got in their pockets.
Accurate, electronic time data replaces paper timesheets and makes payroll and invoicing faster and less costly. QuickBooks Time Tracker also accurately tracks time and GPS points (even without cell or internet service) then automatically syncs when back in service, making it a better (and cheaper) alternative to geo-fencing.
With a “Who’s Working” feature, it’s easy to see where your employees are located and who’s working on what in real time. QuickBooks Time Tracker also features in-app scheduling that allows you to drag and drop shifts, assign jobs, see who’s working at a glance, and send alerts to managers if employees haven’t clocked in for a job or shift as scheduled.
• Mobile app time tracking for employees on the move: clock in/out, change job codes, edit timesheets, see changes to the schedule, and add notes on the go
• QuickBooks, Square, and Gusto integrations (and more!) to simplify your back office
• In-app scheduling lets employees easily clock in and out of assigned jobs or shifts
• On-the-clock GPS tracking, even when employees are out-of-service (cost-effective alternative to geofencing!)
• Push, text & email alerts that are triggered if employees don’t clock in as scheduled, or approach overtime limits
• Save 2-8% on gross payroll costs & eliminate hours of manual data entry
• Seamless integration with QuickBooks Online & QuickBooks for PC (Pro, Premier, & Enterprise)
• Integrations with popular payroll, accounting, invoicing software
• Powerful, real-time reports in multiple formats (PDF, CSV, online, HTML)
• Safe data storage and detailed time log to protect you against labor disputes and audits
• Configurations for DCAA/DOL compliance
• Developer open API
SUPPORT, CUSTOMER RATED
QuickBooks Time Tracker offers free unlimited phone, email, and chat support to all of our customers. Have a question? We’re always happy to help!
THERE'S MORE TO LOVE…
• Track employee hours accurately with a real-time virtual time clock
• Easily switch between job codes, pause tracking, or take a break
• Employees clock into new shifts and jobs right from the schedule
• Track time against multi-level job codes, projects, locations, clients, and more
• See where your employees are located on one map view, with GPS tracking
• Schedule by job or by shift
• Easily create or modify a schedule with drag-and-drop shifts
• Sync your schedule with Apple iCal, Microsoft Outlook or Google Calendar.
• Notifications let employees know when a new schedule is published or if a shift changed
• Get notifications if employees don’t clock in to a job or shift as scheduled
• Edit, delete, or approve timesheets with a click
• Set overtime alerts to notify employees and managers as limits approach
• See who’s working and where, even on the go, from one dashboard
• Track vacation, sick or holiday accruals for employees
• See day and week totals at a glance
• Easily access a breakdown of employee hours by employee, job, customer, or location
• View timer history with map
• Keep a black-box history of all edits and deletions, in case of an audit
PLUS, using the web dashboard, managers can:
• Manage PTO, leave & holiday time
• Schedule overtime alerts
• Set up custom approvals
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Ask about our opinion, QuickBooks Time Tracker provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Yandex.Browser Lite the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install QuickBooks Time Tracker on PC
To download and install QuickBooks Time Tracker for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type QuickBooks Time Tracker on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy QuickBooks Time Tracker on PC.
Download QuickBooks Time Tracker for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More QuickBooks Time Tracker Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using QuickBooks Time Tracker, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running QuickBooks Time Tracker on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.